Sequential Circuits Studio 440
Sequential Circuits Studio 440
linn134 linn134
Published on 09/07/06 at 17:33
The old stuff, and really Exceeds simplistic, we like it or not.

Remember this is a good machine. The use is very simple condition not to allow its neurons in the fridge. For Premire approach, it is best to avoid being full of fumes psychotropic ...

Easy to use, basic, fast.

The sound is bold, typ "US".
It is a very heavy box for lovers of big sounds, High Definition for the sampling, go your way.

Dynamic quite unusual: a sending sec.

Used left and right (studios, among friends, shopping ...) I kept mixed feelings.

I have long used an Ensoniq ASR-X Pro and various samplers, this one I liked poour ergonomics and strong.
C'tait the era of good stuff.

Today he is the pick with his specs and his dirty prhistoriques. You can love is conceivable. I remember seeing it in stores some time ago around 700 euros (with all that goes with SCSI). It seems a little too much for the machine vision capabilities. But if you STRP dpenser your fortunes just to have the vintage or because it's fashion ... so be it.

I RPET and too bad if I annoyed: bcanne nice but not enough to make a legends. (Not spam me messages, I invariably get our answer you cook ...)

A try before you buy, is not all musical trends.