Akai Professional MPC5000
Akai Professional MPC5000
Jerome Baker Jerome Baker

«  The Monster »

Publié le 02/16/11 à 05:54
We have here the machine has the best performing market
I found no problem on publishing in general, it is filled with shortcut and tricks to make life easier for the user.
Nothing to do with a 2000XL on this point by example
The effects are not all well but using some sparingly we arrive at what one wants ...
The disc drive of 80 gigabytes can drag what you want in WAV from one computer to the MPC and that's cool
We also have a revolutionary feature that can extract song in Wav
very convenient for extracting sound without taking the head (there TElement opportunities editions that can be done with out a sound mode, it still must twist the knobs correctly biensur ...
The method also kills resampling (sample mode and you take as input the master ...
Basically here is for AC even if I have forgotten mass of stuff ...

The config could not be easier, especially with the screen bastard is on them
and yeah buddy you're in the future

The external compressor is very cool
The rest is after the future, we like it or not
Following is a sampler, you want the sound you dirty dirty matter (woe to him who thinks he can clear out the crates pete rock with just the effect of the LoFi 5000)
But there is more then 94 in our heads is pretty ..
If you want a real machine you not break the balls you take the 2000 standard you cut your samples in hand shit what you do not have no effect, or anything that might divert your holy grail quest of young beetle ...
If you want to cut your samples into 64 times slow all at the same time with a filter effect while applying an external compressor and an EQ above Sautter bah you cash ..
after you know it's a MPC swing all this
If not put too much of an effect once it becomes a joke but it's like everything must keep balance
I

3 years
I also have a 2000 S50 and ASR10
I had a S950 1000 the 2000XL an SP 303, 404, 606, an EPS, a ASRX, I tested the 3000 2500ect
Basically I know almost all good samplers Industry
Bah that's a technical side it puts their testicles to the post as college ...
After sometimes I do not light for some time and I make sounds on my asr or 2000
This shows that AC is not the ultimate machine (it does not exist)
If you had not know but buy it instead of making your purist to 2 francs never leave a correct beat of his life ...
Now as I said I like the whole machine that I had in my hands or even the S50 emax are large galleys
I like that it would resemble the 1000 but has 10 times more efficient
The 2500 for me is the worst sampler ever released, but the 3000 is too serious gun galley, the 4000 and I know others are killed but a bit old
The 500 does not exist in my eyes
Basically it's not for nothing that it is 5000, when I got sick was the revolution in my brain made me grow socially ca.
Following are some things to say but I do not complain j'lai bought 2000 euros you going to buy 1000
After it's like a chick, even if it is serious good it'll break your balls (sometimes more than your high school girlfriend ...) but you take on you and told you of mistresses in the south of France ...
I remember the brothels but basically what it ca
Judgments spit thou know nothing
If I was amused to spit on a 2000 is a good laugh and you will not take the head you can do with his Iphone stuveux what matters is the vibe ..
Enjoy Brother