Akai Professional Force

All user reviews for the Akai Professional Force

1 user review
Audience: Anyone Value For Money : Correct
  • The computer killer ; )

Akai Professional ForcePublié le 02/15/20 à 06:58
    *I put some sample videos with nice audio quality in the bottom of this review

For which specific applications or uses have you chosen this product?
    I chosed it basically for composing and recording my music, just like you could do it with Ableton Live, but without having to use a computer.

In what context do you currently use this product?
    I'm learning it at the moment, and composing my music. For music composition, it's a fabulous tool, because it contains all I need : drums, pads, virtual instruments for almost all I need.
    Moreover, you can auto-sample external hardware / software synthesizers and incorporate them in the Akai Force.

Have you tested other comparable or competing......
    *I put some sample videos with nice audio quality in the bottom of this review

For which specific applications or uses have you chosen this product?

In what context do you currently use this product?

Have you tested other comparable or competing products before purchasing this one
    It doesn't really exist other similar product at the moment.

What are the pros and cons of this product?
    Is's almost the perfect machine, anyway the 'sample chop' process is perfectible, and which is really incredible, the time signature is limited to 4/4 :facepalm: and the metronome almost also.

By chance, a new update is coming soon for the machine (actually 3.0.4) that should solve some of these lacks and bring a song mode :clin:

Here are some interesting videos I posted for you on my youtube channel: