Akai Professional MPC3000
Akai Professional MPC3000
FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
Seems a bit dated by todays standards. I wish it had effects but judgeing by what i hear about AKAI doesn't have the best effects. Nothing can touch the timing feel of this beast and to this day it is STILL the only sequencer i use.

Price paid: $2200

Very easy learning curve. I have not had such fun since my ENSONIQ EPS days. Once you get into this everything is second nature. I just wish it had a grafical screen.

Durability: Like a BULL on steroids! My son got a piece of gum stuck inside my floppy and it still worked like charm! (yes the gum is out)

Great Quality for HIP-HOP! That's mostly what i use it for.

I have have RM1X,MC909,and MP-7 sequencer(s), but the MPC is the only one i use. It's still that good! If i could put a pair of 42(.)(.)double dees, i would marry her

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: elmcity (January 0-, 2004)