Akai Professional MPC500
Akai Professional MPC500
Anonymous
Published on 01/12/10 at 09:18
<ul class="ul">

What connection (audio, MIDI ...)?

</ul>

Not much unfortunately, but good enough!

<ul>

He has an effects section?

</ul>

Yeah but not really top, anyway I do not use.

Config ultra simple, I have no manual and I'm doing pretty well.
All functions are accessible via shortcuts clear and accurate, the only downside is the ridiculously small screen! This is also why I always pass on a PC for editing samples!

(-1 For the screen)

I do not find him particularly grain, my samples emerge as I did it and it suits me!
I think the reaction to the velocity of the pads is not too bad ...

I use it for 2 months, I've never tried another sample and I do not try the other! MPC forever!
I now buy a 2500 to compensate for the tiny screen.
The price of new and slightly abused mpc, OCCAZ but it's worth it!
With experience, I would opt instead for a mpc 2500 but I do not regret my purchase, the little 500 has allowed me to familiarize myself with the workings of the MPC for a fairly modest considering the time I spend on it!
on the other hand, do not forget to buy the memory expansion, if one is quickly limited ... (Considering the price of nine he could at least provide ... raptor band!)

-1 For the extension not included