Akai Professional MPC500

«  It's good but it is long! »

Published on 03/03/12 at 04:22
Audio / Midi
Some built-in effects
This is a sampler while the number of sounds ... ben all you want!
MPC Maid handy utility!

Simple, I know not, be sure to read the manual which is pretty much done.

Many menus, submenus, small tips, tricks and lots of parameter to be set individually for each pad ... Too bad we can not make broader parameters ...

Although accessible on the other hand "mode" key number pad and screen printing with ptite above!

But hey, that's where we train ... Lil screen, and still be config config import ... I still advises Maid MPC in terms of the transfer with the PC ..

Yeah, I sound gets off the well.
It sounds cool, hip hop, to dub it does it well too.
After that of course depends on what he puts in, "a bass that is plop plop plop plop will exit", there is no magic!

Velocity is excellent (MPC pads) but I use it often in "12 levels" where everything is played back.

Average effects .... Galley and manage cursor to move ... I fouled a little on the effects of automation but it must be good for someone of patient ...

For 3 years she has been a year almost to the closet, the day I bought myself a good computer ...

But I the spring to play drums and send his little guts!
With this bike, be patient, choose the sample we want him back in, set everything up ... Geekage assured but once configured properly for live manages it!

I often pollutes the forums wanting to use it as a loopstation, ie in samplant on the fly ... I got the idea that the beast was unable ...
I plan to use in south soon with a Miniak of the same brand.
Here it should do so for synth lines sampled on the fly!

I do it again this choice or when the sisters of the top (1000, 2500) that look more ergonomic (screen, more pads ...)

Very good bike, good sound, is not. Then it's a pleasure to bourriner Akai these pads that really are not junk!