[Musikmesse] Korg Electribe EMX-1 & ESX-1 SD
Korg's pElectribe pattern-based music production stations will now feature new patterns and SD data storage, with the new tube-driven Electribe-MX SD (EMX-1 SD) and Electribe-SX SD (ESX-1 SD).
The addition of SD/SDHC card storage allows up to 32GB of sound, pattern, song, and sample data to be saved on an individual card. This enables an entire live show's worth of data to be saved on a single card, the company says.
Vacuum tubes are designed to deliver tube saturation and overdrive. The EMX-1 SD uses Korg's MMT (Multiple Modeling Technology) sound engine to offer sixteen types of tone generation. The ESX-1 SD offers editing features to provide the freedom to sample and modify sounds in realtime, according to Korg.
Features common to both models include:
- Twin vacuum tube VALVE FORCE circuitry, delivering analog warmth or menacing bite
- Three stereo effects that can be chained together for radical sound warping
- Crisp filters and speedy-smooth timbral modulation
- Built-in step sequencer, delivering intuitive song production
- Motion Sequence function, to capture and replay sound-tweaking knob movements
- Arpeggiator, ribbon controller and slider, for generating inspired phrases
- Auto BPM Detection, which sets the tempo based on any external audio source
Pricing & Availability
The Korg Electribe EMX-1 SD and ESX-1 SD will be available June 2010 with an MSRP of $750.00.
Check out www.korg.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Roland Lucina AX-09 Synthesizer The Lucina AX-09 Synthesizer is described as a compact, lightweight synth loaded with sounds, selectable with the onboard Category buttons.
- [Musikmesse] Korg Monotron Powered by two alkaline AAA batteries, the compact Monotron can be held in one hand.
- [Musikmesse] Elektron Octatrack Elektron unveils its Octatrack - a combined sampler and sequencer- at this year's Musikmesse...