Universal Audio announced a new addition to its line of nalog recording hardware: the 4-710D Four-Channel "Twin-finity" Mic Preamp & DI with Dynamics.
Other notable 4–710D features include:
- Newly designed 1176-style compression/soft-limiting circuit per mic channel
- Eight channels of high-quality 24-Bit, 192kHz A/D conversion
- Digital output via dual ADAT optical or AES/EBU DB-25
- Monolithic balanced output stage
- Balanced send/return inserts
The 4–710D is expected to be released worldwide in Q3 2010; Pricing remains TBD.
See www.uaudio.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.