- AnonymousPublished on 05/20/05 at 01:56 (This content has been automatically translated from French)I use it for 17 years, I would do this choice. Since that time, he has not moved. We must maintain as any musical instrument ... it's very good quality.
But hey ... the price is even when sal .... but hey, it's handmade!!
- AnonymousPublished on 09/07/05 at 11:44 (This content has been automatically translated from French)It's been a while since I used (about 8 years I think ..). This is a good sax, which I think takes its interest as and as the years go by. Gradually, he manages to take what makes her so special that the instrument of more than 20 spring. I tried 5 or 6 parallel other viola, and each time I returned this one with some pleasure. On the price is not affordable, but the quality is really at the appointment and he knows how to evolve. I would definitely do it again this election. A product that is known to follow the musician in its evolution ...
- sunziPublished on 11/15/05 at 08:11 (This content has been automatically translated from French)The Super Action are probably the best modern sax.
However, be aware that:
- The quality varies from one instrument to another;
- Be careful not to buy the brand you have to try each sax with his teacher if you have
-The old instruments are often well suprieurs: Selmer Mark VI, King Zephyr or
Super 20, or Mr. Conn Chu Berry
My experience: Yamaha alto 62, Dolnet soprano, Selmer SA II alto and tenor, alto and Conn Chu Berry Conn 6M Tenor, King Zephyr.
- boulvaPublished on 08/26/06 at 08:37 (This content has been automatically translated from French)I have a possibility to acquire the sax for the 800th but with a complete revision to predict. I would like to know if the case is interesting.