Elypse Guitars G300
Elypse Guitars G300
cha0tix cha0tix
Publié le 01/15/07 à 07:11
- Gibson SG Guitar Asian type (and more beautiful because I find no black plate! ) Mahogany.
- Channel 22 frets glued.
- A volume knob and a knob for micro tone not micro.
- 2 humbucker pickups.
- 3-way switch (bridge, 2 Double Split, sleeve).
- Weight not too excessive.

- Handle very enjoyable to play.
- Easy Access acute (like any OS).
- Weight fairly well distributed and classical form.
- Its level: the bridge pickup sounds pretty serious rock while actually not sound terrible, and the two together is simply not listenable as too rough! ^ ^

I mainly play metal, rock, and it should pretty well, on a Marshall MG100DFX through a multi-effects BOSS ME-50.
Level settings, the range available is too meager for micro serious deaf to part with appropriate adjustments to amp (1 / 2 serious, 3 / 4 mids and 2 / 3 high) - and again ... - So I did not change bcp.

I use this scratching for 2 years and I will soon be separated for well over a model (for an Ibanez RG Prestige 2570th-VSL if I can find!).
The value for money is pretty good because it is inexpensive relative to its quality (to start it was fine, but at some level, it quickly reaches its limits above).
With experience, I would do probably not the choice because I've done in haste without trying other models (yes I know it's wrong!).

Edit 15/01/2007: Guitar sold this weekend. Qd I regret a little, especially in its mouth!