The Gibson Custom Shop reissues the SG Standard
Last classic model reissued in 2013 by the Gibson Custom Shop is the SG Standard.
- Mahogany body
- Glued-in one piece mahogany neck with long tenon and 1960 SlimTaper shape
- One piece rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 frets, single ply cream binding and trapezoidal inlays
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Kluson Deluxe tuners with green tulip buttons and 12:01 ratio
- ABR-1 bridge
- Multiply black/white pickguard
- 2 Custom Bucker pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup switch
- Nickel hardware
- Finish: nitrocellulose and red aniline VOS Faded Cherry with engraved Maestro tailpiece/vibrato ($4939 MSRP) or Faded Cherry VOS ($4704) and Classic White VOS ($5409) with Stop Bar tailpiece
- Custom Shop hardshell included
Visit www.gibson.com for further details.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!