Create an account

(1 review)
  • MGR/LorenMGR/Loren

Guild S100 Polara

Guild Newark St. Collection S-100 PolaraPublished on 08/02/02 at 15:00
    My mother purchased this Guitar at a local shop in Buffalo around 1990. I think she paid about $350-$400 around. Well my dad needed a new guitar and Amp. So she bought a small 15 Watt Amp along with it This Guitar was made around 1974.

Actally Almost every thing is good on this guitar. Im not sure what type of pickups these are but they sound good on a lil cheap amp that it was mostly played over. I also like that it has 2 volume knobs and 2 tone knobs and a 3 way tone switch. For being played over a little amp, it sounds great. I played it over my friends CRATE half Stack and a LINE 6 112 Spider and It is like magic. A great Vintage guitar. Also a nice thin fret board to easily reach long choads and notes. My hands arent that big so its perfect.

ABSOLUTLY NOTHING AT ALL!!!! IT IS ALSO VERY LIGHT FOR ITS SIZE.

Well I bet before this guitar was VERY good quality but after years of use since 1974, Its a little banged up. But i have seen brand new ones in the store that are great. I think for how old this guitar is, It is in great condition.

A VERY good guitar. If u need a guitar for heavy metal or anything else, its got great sound and quality so go for it. I think its about $1400 now. LOL what a great deal for me

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)