Guild S-100 Polara

All user reviews for the Guild S-100 Polara

• MGR/LorenMGR/Loren

Guild S100 Polara

Guild S-100 PolaraPublished on 08/02/02 at 15:00
    My mother purchased this Guitar at a local shop in Buffalo around 1990. I think she paid about $350-$400 around. Well my dad needed a new guitar and Amp. So she bought a small 15 Watt Amp along with it This Guitar was made around 1974.

Actally Almost every thing is good on this guitar. Im not sure what type of pickups these are but they sound good on a lil cheap amp that it was mostly played over. I also like that it has 2 volume knobs and 2 tone knobs and a 3 way tone switch. For being played over a little amp, it sounds great. I played it over my friends CRATE half Stack and a LINE 6 112 Spider and It is like magic. A great Vintage guitar. Also a nice thin fret board to easily reach long choads and notes. My hands arent that big so its perfect.

ABSOLUTLY NOTHING AT ALL!!!! IT IS ALSO VERY LIGHT FOR ITS SIZE.

Well I bet before this guitar was VERY good quality but after years of use since 1974, Its a little banged up. But i have seen brand new ones in the store that are great. I think for how old this guitar is, It is in great condition.

A VERY good guitar. If u need a guitar for heavy metal or anything else, its got great sound and quality so go for it. I think its about $1400 now. LOL what a great deal for me