Hottie Inc., makers of the Hottie Amps and Hottie Pickups announced the introduction of a new electric guitar, the Hottie 429.
Hottie 429 Guitars features:
- Carved Maple Top
- One-piece Honduran Mahogany Body
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Carved Set Neck with Soft-V or '59-C Profile
- Bone Nut - 11 11/16"
- Ebony Fretboard - 24.625" Scale/12" Radius
- Nickel Hardware
- Hottie Pickups (Humbuckers or P90s)
- TonePros Wrap-Around Bridge or Bigsby Vibrato
- Switchcraft and CTS Electronics
- Cedar Creek Custom Hardshell Case
Hottie Inc. offers the Hottie 327, Hottie Limited Edition 454, and now the Hottie 429 directly through their site, hottieguitars.com. International customers can order through Hottie’s network of international distributors.
All Hottie guitars are made entirely in the USA and start at a street price of $2499.
To learn more about Hottie Guitars, visit www.hottieguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Freekish Blues Thaddeus Hogarth Alpha Drive Working with East coast singer-songwriter, guitarist and Berklee College of Music guitar professor Thaddeus Hogarth, Freekish Blues has developed an overdrive pedal.
- Freekish Blues M22 Rock Crusher Freekish Blues pedals has announced the M22 Rock Crusher Overdrive.
- Roland GR-55 Guitar Synthesizer Roland announced the release of the GR-55 Guitar Synthesizer, combining PCM synthesis with digital instrument modeling from the VG-99 V-Guitar System.