Vantage VP795
Arnooula Arnooula
Publié le 07/23/06 à 12:00
I DO NOT KNOW THE COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE, D ALSO I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GUITAR&nbsp; BUT I LOVE IT.
NEVERTHELESSI CAN&nbsp; SAY THAT IT has 22 frets is almost SG-shaped , WITH TWO DOUBLE&nbsp; splittable PUPS +polarity reversal, 2VOLUME and 1 TONE SWITCH .3 POSITIONS FOR PICKUPS.
FIXED BRIDGE
The neck is thick enough, WITH medium tin frets&nbsp; AND tin&nbsp; BRIDGE AND PONTET

THICK neck IDEAL FOR RHYTHMIC OR MELODIC SCRATCH, less FOR&nbsp; solos . Mediulm frets and thick neck I, good access to high frets though.
The body -shape is superb,&nbsp; standing or sitting , but it is heavy (good wood) AND the HEAD FALLS (a strat is easier to handle on stage)
THE MULTIPLICITY OF SETtings&nbsp; IS AMAZING TO get a LOT OF SOUNDs,it&nbsp; IS A VERY VERSATILE GUITAR

THE GUITAR IS PERFECT FOR MY STYLE BECAUSE OF its VERSATILITY. I PLAY A MARSHALL VS65R BUT IT SOUNDS BETTER ON A VS100R or A BANDIT112
ISaturation&nbsp; THROUGH SPLITing single or double, ET by switching polarity I can&nbsp; ALMOST get ALL THE RANGE OF NO ONE IS INNOCENT, MASS HYSTERIA ,or SKUNK .On the OTHER HAND IT IS weak ON the dry and hacked sounds of a heavy metal riff, I prefer my brother's SG gothic
&nbsp;
The cleans areI&nbsp; a treat,&nbsp; depending on ON the settings you get a BEAUTIFUL BUMP IN THE MEDIUMS like a strat, OR a HOT AND BLUESY GIBSON STYLE. The bridge pickup is excellently FUNKY.
The only sound I hate is when MICROS ARE NOT Isplitted in distortion,&nbsp; it's dirty AND you don't feel the nuance BETWEEN THE STRINGS, this can be&nbsp; fixed thru the POLARITY SWITCH

3 YEARS OF USE
SUPERB QUALITY of varnished wood ,&nbsp; nice finishes, that's what appealed to me ,I only blame its weight and the quality of the tuners
I had a supermarket -guitar before J'm glad I have changed, My brother has a SG GOTHIC , I like it .He's also got&nbsp; a red holowbody IBANEZ but I don't like the pups on it so muchEVEN IF THE neck IS A treat
VERY GOOD VALUE FOR the MONEY FOR BEGINNERS OR GUITARIST WHO WANTS TO play all styles.
If I had to,&nbsp; I'd get this guitar again!&nbsp;
&nbsp;
I bought it second hand&nbsp; for 200 euros, if anyone has INFORMATION , do not&nbsp; HESITATE .I know my guitar well, but not the whole history behind it .