Audio-Technica AT8010
nordscole nordscole
Publié le 09/28/10 à 02:57
Omnidirectional condenser microphone versatile profile specially for reporting and / or broadcasting.

20 - 20,000 Hz Frequency Response
-44dB output level (phantom power)
Impedance 250 ohms (phantom power)

164g
178mm long, 24-26mm diameter

Operates with 48V phantom power or standard AA battery (included).

I tested it for a day, and I admit that I was very very pleasantly surprised. I spent many hours looking for the ideal "light travel" microphone, the microphone that would fulfill two needs: to be able to make ambient sounds and filmmaker interviews.

Before that I used - as a perchman - Neumann, &nbsp;AKG, and Rhode&nbsp;microphones that&nbsp;I no longer have now (the reason for my purchase).
Ct music, classic range of Shure and Sennheiser.

I started because I like the least and humorous: the inclusion of MODEL in bright blue on the microphone! Otherwise, a BMOL of the same type of microphone: the manufacturer describes it as a microphone used by hand, yes it is, but be careful not to fiddle with during the making: omnidirectional, it is particularly sensitive to touch on the body. Nevertheless have, holding it firmly, no worries.

What I enjoy:

- The sound is deep, good quality and clarity. A quick equalizer and you make him do what you want.
- Its sensitivity is raised, it is well suited for portable recording devices because Reduces the need to raise the gain and therefore the breath.
- It is robust, it inspires confidence ct good solidity.
- With reduced size allows for use on a pole. But it holds well and discreetly in the hand too.
- The high-pass filter that allows voice filmmaker interviews with less ambient sounds (however, see the micro tilt 45 degrees to avoid the otherwise well presents POPS).
- It comes with all the accessories (windscreen, protective case, clip, battery).
- A report qualitprix unbeatable.

I do not know carrment Audio Technica APRS tomb before the purchase of extensive research. I learned that it's a brand of microphones and not nglige behavior and negligible at all, and I have had confirmation Reception: Clearly, I would do the same choice, but I will not spend a night on the net to get there!