Line Audio CM3
XgrincheuxX XgrincheuxX

« Small, not bad, not expensive! »

Publié le 06/01/11 à 01:45
Micro Static Transistor Cardio.
See manufacturer (which is a small Swedish hand made according to legend)

This mic is tiny! who want the clip is almost as big as it. This gives a very practical side to place it anywhere and quickly!

I use it most of the time on my GTR Live!
So it sounds, well, even very very well!
very straight, with a low meduim pretty enough, not too sharp and aggressive!
The report gives the overall impression of the amp in full face, which is quite nice especially for the musicians on tour (I know mine really apreciated on their tours)
A small lack of dynamics, but I corrected it by coupling them with SM7.

I could test them also levied on toms is super nice too. a nice attack, was breathing, then it sounds anything.
same effect as good as with GTR, in your face!

It is just that it's months since I used (In general I find it too little to give an opinion!)

Like I said earlier, this microphone gives an impression of the face! which I think in some cases can be very unpleasant life!
cardiovascular side are not at all boring cardio is fast too!
it's more like an omni! for the former toms there are many cash repisse cymbal, drum finally what!
live AC is less of a problem, given the level that sends AC base, you really gain does not open, then there's just put it out and pass AC alone!

One last thing, I have one of two micro cracks that from time to time I put them on GTR playing too loud! Reliability!? too early to tell!

Globality in this are very good microphone, not very expensive! this place has that can be anywhere near.
I would do without hesitation that choice!