Superlux PRA-383D
volodiaja volodiaja
Publié le 06/27/08 à 04:13
Everything has been said before

- How long have you use it?
6 months or a little more now, exclusively on my clarinet to repeat (the drummer plays loud!) And live.

- What is so special that you like most and least?
Assets:
- Value / unbeatable price
- High sensitivity
- Small preamp practice.

Cons:
- A little sensitive to the feedback with the return or exaggerated ...
- Pete of the clamp that the first installation. Too small to lodge a Bb Clarinet, yet it is sold for this instrument ...
- Its a bit metal for my own use

- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
I was playing with betas 98: ca does not ca better and will hold only the flag ... or SM57/58, admit it's way to the mobility of the instrument on stage.

- How would you rate the quality / price?
Good value.

- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Yes. I also want to go experience. I use it with the clip (at least his remains) taped to the roof and the microphone towards the key. The sound is balanced and somewhat less sensitive to feedback (note the wrong move!). For my work a little sound, I go into a compressor and a equalo, pedal format, all from home behringer. It allows me to make up for lost frequencies (fingering mouth) and to correct some small problems. A supplement may be a pre amp tube to give warmth to all that!