- Published on 10/02/12 at 16:52 (This content has been automatically translated from French)Good machine for the price.
Indeed, it has several design problems.
I had a major leak in the machine but it did not stop working.
After disassembly, I realized that it was the tank that was literally broken due to the pressure of the pump suction. Indeed, starway has not provided a draft of air in the cap. So for those who have this machine, I advise you to leave the cap slightly unscrewed in benefits.
After a short hack with another tank, it works again more beautiful!
Price ratio, speed and convenience is really not bad.
- Published on 03/29/05 at 15:00 (This content has been automatically translated from French)In two words: big - shit
I had two, one was 3 months, and the other 1 month.
parties to sav, reacquisition, and rebelotte still down, all this making me waste my time and my money.
Not even for protection against overheating is a real shame!
Take Martin, C reliable, serious, quality components. I am quip and never t dcu.
<p class="bbcode-offtopic"> Off topic: <span></span>Off topic:
- Published on 04/12/06 at 06:11 (This content has been automatically translated from French)I jsute veins to have and to give you a bit I also have a 800 magnum martin home and when I plug the one puffer is nothing to do with martin in effect for about 50 euro you have a machine smoke of a good and well that spits qualitée far more.
I put 200 euros in the martin now I regret it ....
martin thank you for making us dream, but only dream.
while starway c'set cheap and rather well overall.
I put 10 as very surprised at the speed for that price I expect something that spits out an inch.
- Published on 08/14/07 at 17:00 (This content has been automatically translated from French)Its been about 5 years that I was.
She walks with a leak until now she goes out more than 10 cm in smoke!
59 euros for a bottle of 5 l I refer the same choice! (Early breakfast service)
report / quality prices impeccable served more than fifty times to sell fake 3
Now I think to turn to a mac mah fog 1200D or 1500D I am looking for advice!
- Published on 01/01/08 at 12:33 (This content has been automatically translated from French)I find the one puffer to have a profitable day for six months already, I don t have any problems with this device, I recommend it for small benefits from 50 to 75 people, the only defect, c is the fact that it does not very high fluid density. JesperE 9 and I put that she satisfy new users.