Ludwig Drums 6.5x14 acrolite black galaxy

All user reviews for the Ludwig Drums 6.5x14 acrolite black galaxy

Audience: Anyone Value For Money : Excellent
  • A great deal

Ludwig Drums 6.5x14 acrolite black galaxyPublished on 03/30/17 at 14:28
    I bought this snare used because I wanted the typical aluminium sound. It's not just a myth: it provides a dry, powerful and very warm sound.

I equipped it with an evans G2 head and a pure-sound blaster timber as the "made in taiwan" original one wasn't so efficient.

I compared it with a supraphonic, but for the few differences (chrome imperial lug, timber) I was better off with the acrolite and I love the black galaxy look!!!

I also own a 6.5"x14" black nickel DW overbrass which has nothing in common with the acrolite but which complements well my sound panel. The missing star is for the stainers P85, which stands out as the weakest link if you're a heavy hitter!!!!...