[NAMM] Sonor Steve Smith Signature Snare Drum
Sonor has announced the launch of the new Steve Smith Signature Snare Drum to be introduced at the Winter NAMM Show 2011 in Anaheim, CA, USA.
The 14" x 5.5" Signature Snare Drum is made out of a 2.5 mm cast steel shell with 2.5 mm reinforcement rings and two air vents. Vintage style Phonic lugs with integrated TuneSafe are in place for a vintage look. Die-Cast Hoops and a REMO Fiberskyn3 batter head in Diplomat thickness are designed to add to the overall effect. As well as the signature badge, Steve's signature is engraved on a re-Issue of the "Hilite Exclusive" Badge.
- 14" x 5.5" Cast Steel Shell (2.5 mm shell thickness with 2.5 mm reinforcement rings)
- Equipped with a signed ee-Issue of the 1988‘s Hilite Exclusive badge
- Phonic Series re-Issue tuning lugs with TuneSafe and 20 slotted tension rods
- REMO Fiberskyn 3 Diplomat batter head
- Artist Series die-cast hoops
- Sonor SoundWire with 24 Steel Wires
The Snare Drum is available via authorized Sonor dealers beginning February/March 2011. For more information on Steve Smith go to: www.vitalinformation.com – also check out the SONOR homepage: www.sonor.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Los Cabos Practice Pads Los Cabos Drumsticks have redesigned and expanded their line of practice pads.
- Hammerax Nice Brand of Cymbals Hammerax has released a line of loud, brilliant bell cymbals, designed for mounting independently, or "upside down" above cymbals. The bells are available in 6", 7", 8", and 9.5".
- Alesis DM7 USB Kit is Shipping Alesis has announced that the electronic drum kit DM7 is now available for sale and shipping.