Native Instruments Komplete 10 Ultimate

All user reviews for the Native Instruments Komplete 10 Ultimate

Audience: Anyone Value For Money : Excellent
  • Don’t lose the opportunity to acquire!!!

Native Instruments Komplete 10 UltimatePublished on 05/16/15 at 11:44
    As I mentioned in other reviews, my studio has a PC i7, 64 GB Ram Win7(64bit), Nvidia GTX 750 Ti, 1XSSD 512GB m 1XSSD 256GB, 1XRaptor 2TB, AKAI EIE pro, 2X E-mu precision Monitors, Komplete Kontrol S-61, Cubase 8 (prior 7,5), Halion 5, Groove Agent 4, Native Instruments Complete 9, Arturia V4, Synapse audio Dune 2,2, Tone 2 Nemesis. I am composing my music pieces using them for private use and for my school (I am a Mus. Teacher).
    I bought the NI Komplete Ultimate 10 update at a half of price using the promo - bargain that NI has until the 31 of May. Guys do not miss it…! If you do not want the Kontrol S61 see if you can much it with another hardware. It’s a great offer. I paid euros approx. for Komplete 10 Ultimate and the Komplete Kontrol S61. As you can easily understand I had the Komplete 9 Ultimate and now I bought the update! For the Kontrol S61 will follow a specialized review.
    I had no problem installing it. The only problem that I had to deal was that during the installation the installer found some newer versions of the programs and I had to pass this point. Another one problem was that during the installation some of the libraries (probably for the same reason) I had a very strange message, on the installers screen, that: “...An installation package for the product Native Instruments Balinese Gemelan cannot be found. Try the installation again using a valid copy of the installation package ‘Balinese Gemelan Steup PC.msi… This appeared many times. I ignored them and the installation completed OK. I will get in contact with NI and if needed I will upload their answer. I have to warn you that you need a couple of hours (depending your internet connection etc). Then I installed the Kontrol s61 programs in order to “see each other” and then I finished.
    The whole package is very inspiring. It gets you on the computer and “pushes” you to write… I am very satisfied with the quality of sound overall. For the Native Instruments Vienna Concert Grand I wrote a special review and you can read it. The orchestral sounds are a “value for money” case. I mean that if you have more money to spend then you can bring the Berliner Philharmoniker in your studio and ask them to play your works. As a result for under 1000euros it is an excellent collection of sounds. As far as my ear can get, the sounds are very fruitful, the harmonics are very rich and their range is very wide.
    The program installs Absynth5, Battery 4, FM8, Guitar Rig5, Kontakt5, Massive, Reaktor5. Moreover you get the service centre which is responsible for the updates. Each one of the aforementioned are for a solo review. There are well known among the users and therefore I am not going to proceed to more details.
    What is exceptional here is the collaboration of Kontrol S61 with the synths of the Ultimate 10! You get the Komplete Kontrol program and you can use them through this. It is very convenient, I believe and it works through my DAW. I will try to attach some PrintScreen photos. There are to many things you can do with this collaboration. More details in Kontrol S61 review. You can use the Browser

Pros: Variety of presets sounds, the plethora of choices you have, good communication with my DAW, ease of use, simplicity, VALUE FOR MONEY.
    Cons: In some, few, drum presets (not the orchestral ones) I believe that the low frequencies are not as rich as I want.

Hope it helped. If you want i can play some sounds and upload them but i think you can get them at NI.