SIR Audio Tools updates StandardEQ to v1.2
SIR Audio finished testing beta 1.2 of its StandardEQ plug-in and releases the final version, which adds AAX format for Pro Tools.
Here’s what’s new in StandardEQ v1.2:
- Added AAX plug-in format for Pro Tools
- Optimized performances thanks to a full internal change
- Smoother switching between different types of filters, orders and bypass
- The preset menu now opens in the center of the GUI
- Displays channel names sent by the host in the Channel Selector
- Ability to save analyzer settings as default
- Various improvements and fixes
The update is available for download from www.siraudiotools.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Liquid Notes on sale and Java 8 compatible Get Liquid Notes for 30% off in May, and use it with Java 8 on Windows.
- Charlatan is back in v2 We left Dominique Wurtz and his Charlatan VA synth in v1.4.1, he’s back this month this month under the name of BlauKraut Engineering and a beta v2.
- NoiseAsh launches a virtual piano for Kontakt NoiseAsh gets into sound library development with a first creation for Kontakt featuring samples of a Yamaha C3 Grand Piano.