DigiTech DG15, DG15R & DB15
Harman’s DigiTech began shipping its Guitar and Bass 15-watt combo amplifiers.
The DigiTech amplifier lineup includes a two-channel combo amp, with reverb and a combo bass amp all equipped with eight-inch speakers.
DigiTech’s DG15R and DG15 and DB15 include Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle and Bass controls and a Clean/Overdrive switch, and the DB15 bass amp offers Volume, Treble, Middle and Bass. The DG15R also features a Spring Reverb that adds reverb. All models also feature a 1/4” stereo headphone output for private listening.
The DG15 and DG15R also feature an open back cabinet design with the DB15 utilizing a fully enclosed cabinet.
Pricing for the DigiTech combo amplifiers are as follows:
- DG15R 15 Watt, 2-channel combo guitar amp with reverb (8-inch speaker, MAP: $99.95)
- DG15: 15 Watt, 2-channel combo guitar amp (8-inch speaker, MAP: $79.95)
- DB15: 15 Watt combo bass amp (8-inch speaker, MAP: $89.95)
For more information: Harman
Viewers of this article also read...
- SolidGoldFX Jeff Waters Signature Devil Drive SolidGoldFX announces the new Jeff Waters Devil Drive overdrive pedal.
- Akai Analog Custom Shop Pedals Available Akai Professional have announced that their new Analog Custom Shop line of guitar pedals is now shipping.
- Dwarfcraft SOMMS On 11-11-11, Dwarfcraft launched a new pedal: Satan Oscillate My Metallic Sonatas, or SOMMS.