Hughes & Kettner Attax 200 Stereo
Hughes & Kettner Attax 200 Stereo
gozguitar gozguitar
Publié le 06/27/08 à 08:47
I just wanted to put my two cents to say to the posters below me because it misled some time ago a (!!!): prampli LAMP! And yes, there is a 12AX7 that makes Lumire in!
This is my first amp so I did not pay attention, I m'tais used to the sound. But I wondered just what his o so hot for a while transistor! (See photos on my profile)

And as an end, give notes saying "I put 8 / 10 because it is a transistor," the coup is wrong and we say not "I put 8 / 10 because the BMW it's not a Ferrari. "

Well if not, this amp has what gives:
2 x 2 channels: clean and crunch with a legalization policy, and a lead with a switch again to restore the gain,
Between Passive / Active,
Loop in Stereo input and output with boost,
2 power amps spars overlooking two bowls rockdriver vintage series in 12,
Chorus 2 (one clear and crunch, and the other for leads)
4 outputs HP
Possibility to add a plug-noon (difficult to find the moment I think)
Pdalier three buttons:
- Clean / Crunch
- Lead,
- Chorus.

Connectivity super complte (you can add up to 4 external 8 ohm speakers).
4 channels (clear, crunch, lead, super lead)
CONTRL drastic and intuitive

Top guns for rock metallica
for no is not bad-plus thanks to the couple pramp lamp and transistor amplifier (Dimebag Darrel never jou lights on at all for that matter).
The grunge is cool trs especially thanks to nirvana chorus (we have fun playing and smell like ... Come as u are).
The blues can also be honored in clear and crunch but with nice crunch to push the humbuckers and play on the volume of the guitar (that was when I was that I thought there was a great resemblance to my amp lamps).
Well, has the rest of the "not all lamps" but the "not all lamps" gives a carrment (I possd of Mesa F30, rivera Chubster 40 and Peavey Classic 30 so for comparison .. .)

This is an amp that I've had 8 or 10 years.
The sounds are versatile, power is the appointment (300 people in a concert hall and 800 seats cinma silent almost the height if the room not so large n'tait !!!).

The double chorus is gnial I find a onboard effects (and not the modlisation, I dtest modulation amplifiers). it has its own characters.

I regret even when the carpet normment blue mug everything trane (cat hair, dusts ...).