Create an account

Solid-State Combo Guitar Amp from Kustom belonging to the KMA series

4.0/5
(1 reviews)
(1 review)
  • MGR/A musician seeking to bring glory to GodMGR/A musician seeking to bring glory to God

Kustom KMA65

Kustom KMA65Published on 02/03/04 at 15:00
    I purchased this as a refurb unit from a Kustom dealer on Ebay for $152. I wanted an economical PA combo amp that I could use for a worship band to play my acoustic guitar, electric guitar (with a digitech RP100 processor) and vocals.

This is a very good amp for the price. This factory refurb is in like new condition. It has three channels which allows me to play my guitar plus plug in a mic or two for vocals. It has 65 watts of power which seems very adequate for my application. It has some nice effects for which the levels can be adjusted for each channel.

It would be nice to have a second balanced input. Its cube shape makes it a little cumbersome to carry. It does what I want for the right price so I don't have much to complain about.

The cabinet appears to be built very solid and and the covering seems like it will hold up well. The control knobs are of solid alloy and work smoothly. The push button switches for the main power and the effect on/off for each channel seem a little cheap and one of them already sticks a little. It has a very nice 12" celestion speaker. The tweeter seems adequate but probably could be of better quality. I get occasional crackling noises out of the amp; I don't know what is causing this but it is infrequent and not very noticable.

An excellent amp for the musician on a budget who needs a multi-purpose portable amp.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)