Laney TF200
Laney TF200
baxbrin baxbrin

«  Super quality »

Publié le 01/11/11 à 16:34
Mixed amplifier (there's a light in the preamp, I checked). A user who speaks simulation lamp series TF shoves a finger deep. Good: there is a lamp in the preamp.
Broad connectivity (no additional plug HP if I remember correctly).
The construction is super beefy of violin at HP (thank you big bowl).
3 channels with their respective settings sufficient (see photo). The possibilities are at a luxury amp (clean and distortion équalos, vibe, bright, volume and reverb per channel, gain and volume for different crunch or distortion .... Personally I call it professional.
Power 60 Watts announced (but I have known fellows least 100 watts ...). Me again I would have preferred these settings with 40W. But given the price and quality ... I am the arm each time. My last "All Tube" was little more heavy, with two HP him.
Ah downside: pedal switch option. Scrooge!

It is the pleasure of truth to the old amp that sounds in all it sounds clear fait.Les do, the crunches are subtle as it should (and have their own channel) distos and are warm. Thank you the lamp, carpentry and big HP. This amp reminds that a serious construction makes the sound ... seriously. The sound is consistent and adaptable at will and must press to collect the coldness of digital transistors. So good sound, easy and full of possibilities.

But we should not ask him to do without the extreme distortion pedal further. Its Hard Rock distortion is maximum (but it's so much everything in between ...). Nu Metal, noisy etc. ... go somewhere else or hook up (I have not tested, it can probably do very well). It is excellent in registers "nice", but still a good amp. If you plug out the things it takes ... I doubt that the sound sucks!

Manuel: I did not, but it is insufficient on the Laney website.

Great sound, though versatile (who did not understand that I love her?). Can approach very different styles, including studio. Sufficient power on stage ... with settings that sound engineer that I am appreciated. There must be better, but difficult to money (and I put quality first).

I played with a Stratocaster U.S. / more / deluxe stick Honhai, a doctored copy LP ... and some guitars that I can squeeze between my wife's clothes ...

Professionally, this amp proves that a serious construction is a big, big part of the job ... But does not do ANYTHING (which in passing and ambition stupid).

Very good amp, good bill. To avoid the heavy meta (albeit with effects that go well, it should work).

Anyway good stuff well built! Amp