Marshall G30RCD
Marshall G30RCD

Solid-State Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall belonging to the MG series.

banjo54 banjo54
Published on 11/12/06 at 03:49
The marshall MG30RCD transistor is less than the marshall MG30RCD tube.
distos marshall sound in that it is rough I prefer the clean sound is truly sublime for me personally it is on the sound distos is still good but I confess as soon as you turn up the sound it's really rough limit what you can play it on hard but not metal to play acdc is good but to play iron maiden its going to be hot.

Setup is very easy to do as I say we get a good clean sound but his draft for distos.le manual is clear I have no problem.

It suits me well for my style of music like the blues but I do not agree to the metal and hardcore. I love the chorus in the clear top is really great it has nothing to say either. my favorite is the sound clear sound for a good clear sound like having a nice mélodie.le I hate about the marshall sound is hard.

I have been using 3 ans.oui I tried other model as thereof.The price I paid is a bit expensive but still there is good I can not say the contrère. I advice to all who want to scratch a super clear sound but I would not recommend it to those who want a seriously hard.