Marshall G30RCD
Marshall G30RCD

Solid-State Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall belonging to the MG series.

MGR/Tom"Froggy"Reilly MGR/Tom"Froggy"Reilly

« Marshall MG30RCD »

Published on 02/08/02 at 15:00
I bought this from my local guitar store,it is my first real amp,and I paid $180 for it.

This is my favorite amp because I've been playing for about a year or so and this one performs the best.It has a beautiful tone on the clean channel and great distortion.I can switch from playing something classical to playing Ozzy and not have a problem w/ the sound.It's a loud sucker too it's a 30w but it is loud I start rattling the windows when I crank it.All in all I'd say it's a good amp for someone past a tiny amp but not wanting to spend alot on a huge one.

One(actually the only one)problem I have is that the clean channel good be a little louder.

The construction is great(what else would you expect from a Marshall)and the quality is also superb.It's as nice rugged amp.

From the sweet clean channel w/ it's fabulous reverb and the raunchy or growling distortion this has to be the best amp I have.