Peavey Bandit 112
Peavey Bandit 112
jimi aymerix jimi aymerix

«  genial! »

Publié le 07/02/10 à 06:36
Transtube emulation technology lamps therefore superior to the transistor.
80 w RMS
See the rest on other posts

The configuration is not one bit simpler, you turn the knob, and presto!
Not even need the manual but otherwise it is very clear

The sound for TransTube is particularly good, but after a modofication of hp it is downright ... but TOTALLY WHAT! (L)

So if the amp does not fit our style of music is that there is a problem, it is extremely versatile, you climb easily from blues to metal!

I play with a vig eruption type lespaul equipped with 2 emg HZ.
I obtain a sound very easily with the crystal blue marvel, but a faith change the hp (a celestion century it seems to me) are much more accurate is a delight.

We easily get a little fat in his playing shape with the bass is crazy!

and is very comfortable in the concert or repeated (we also adjusted the little power with a switch that provides 25% 50% or 100% power)

I've had 2 years, I like everyone on this amp, I tested a marshall mg 100 (lool) has a vox modeling. I selected direct sound is really terrible!
The value for money is awesome!

I bought it for group play, but unfortunately I have none, so I have not the utility of its 80 watts, so I sold it, but I do not regret it a great tit grandpa! I would do without hesitation that choice.

Images linked to this review

• photo