The Special 212 features a 100-watt TransTube output power section, on-board reverb and analog chorus, effects loop, and 2x12” Peavey Blue Marvel loudspeakers.
- 100-watt TransTube output section
- 2×12” Peavey Blue Marvel loudspeakers
- 2 channels (Clean and Lead)
- Analog Chorus with Depth and Rate Controls
- Effects loop
- Spring Reverb
- Clean channel features 3-band EQ plus a Presence control
- Lead channel features 3-band EQ, Gain control with Boost, Mid scoop and master volume
- Footswitch jack for global effects defeat, boost and channel switching
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.