[NAMM] Peavey Special 212 Combo
The Special 212 features a 100-watt TransTube output power section, on-board reverb and analog chorus, effects loop, and 2x12” Peavey Blue Marvel loudspeakers.
The Special 212 boasts two channels, a Clean channel with 3-band EQ plus Presence control and a Lead channel with 3-band EQ and gain control with footswitchable boost, plus mid scoop and master volume.
The Special 212 also features analog chorus with depth and rate controls and spring reverb.
- 100-watt TransTube output section
- 2x12” Peavey Blue Marvel loudspeakers
- 2 channels (Clean and Lead)
- Analog Chorus with Depth and Rate Controls
- Effects loop
- Spring Reverb
- Clean channel features 3-band EQ plus a Presence control
- Lead channel features 3-band EQ, Gain control with Boost, Mid scoop and master volume
- Footswitch jack for global effects defeat, boost and channel switching
For more information, visit www.peavey-eu.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Kemper Profiling Amplifier Video Demo New Kemper Profiling Amplifier Video on AudioFanzine
- [NAMM ] Trace Elliot Trace Acoustic Amps British amplifier designer Trace Elliot announces the availability of the full Trace Acoustic guitar amplifier line.
- [NAMM] Peavey Xport USB Guitar Interface Peavey announces the Xport, a 1/4" jack-to-USB audio interface for electric guitar and bass.