< Tous les avis Randall RG 100 SC G2
Randall RG 100 SC G2
Randall RG 100 SC G2
MasterUltime MasterUltime
Published on 02/10/05 at 07:58
100 watt amp (if made out of a group of any kind, forget it)
2 gain: it is the same !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chorus: what 's this chorus? t 'buys a Behringer pedal 31 fr. and it's like !!!

I 've problem, I is part of a group and they all have boogie rsultat m not one hears it, consquence: I got vir.

USE

But what configuration? It is for this issue tafiol !!!!!!!! A Randall exist in the configuration !!!!!!

No, not good sound vu: I got vir because of this crust !!!!! The clean it is too crappy !!!

No manual (The walking, it s' gur)

SONORITS

No, this thing, it is for JOJO no sound Mtal or kind seen in I m ''m done vir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is a insscent background, I played, I played no, no difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best sound that is to put everything on 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like anything: I saw myself vir is background noise, the neighbors are appell cop, now I'm homeless and I made my vir groupe`!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTICE GLOBAL

Since yesterday I'm tried to rip a type for which he rachte me 30 balls!
But there's a cool thing when you the extinguished you feel free to sound as pouri that was!
I 've a tent in Boogie Road Kind of, but when I' ve seen the price .....

This coix I do it again if I would like my shot of a group and I do not know how to tell them I want barrbr me /> and yes it works like that.
I made you realize vir ??????