Randall RG 75 G2
benije benije
Publié le 12/27/06 à 10:24
Transistor amplifier 75watts, 2 channels (clean and overdrive), headphone jack, reverb ... See more advice;)!
Comes with a footswitch (at least I got it with).

Use of this amp is very simple. We did not even need the manual!
There are relatively buttons above can then be easily found there.

Only weak point: the buttons for the volume are sensitive trs! it is enough to brush against your finger so that the sound volume increases (especially low volume).

I put 8 / 10 because of the volume buttons too sensitive.

This amp is quite versatile:

The clean sounds sound good. In disto he beats everyone lol! You push the gain and you are the king of metal! In addition the sound is not a precise one odd boiled ds we play faster!

I play it with an Epiphone Special II. It's low-end but I get an even larger distortion on when! Then the high-end guitars like Ibanez or ESP must be the rve!

I would but 9 / 10 because the clean sound is very well but hey there's more!

EDIT:
I correct the shoot! APRs have to try other amps, this is not the trs versatile ... The sounds are super clean and too cold slammin my taste. The distortion, I can not find more powerful super APRS try to have Mesa or ENGL. I put 6 / 10

It's been about a month since I bought it. He did not deu as all sounds are good on it! What I like most is a distortion! Tips for all metalheads! APRS is a matter of taste ...
Warning! Disto buy a spare is not ncessaire!

Good qualitprix. (I got 650 Swiss francs so about 430 euros).