Stagg 60 GA R
Sprinkler Sprinkler
Publié le 01/11/11 à 09:50
See further notice.
I bought it without Aprioris on Stagg.
For my first concerts and rehearsals for a battery cover story.
The characteristics we look good on paper ^ ^

use very simple, the action of knobs is not very effective at least in the treble, the opposite of the manual is basses.Le simple and well explained.
The input device is set to kill as quickly as possible a jack, the sound is muffled I do not know if it's the big front grille baffle + foam in any case are very few acute mm plain it feels to play on bass amp without power punch.niveau it a lot compared to its number of watts.Le look is sober he is heavy and solid appearance

The following increases in proportion to the volume: in overdrive sound is rough to perfection with a side well this synthetic transistor (max big rock) in it clean longer neutral, but very poor, cold, dull, this amp is perfect for the depressive black metal (I've done a bit and it's perfect for the demo tape Gehenna, also the reverb is not bad) Even with a good foot above there's this dark side, the worst is a distortion Digital DF7 kind, I wonder how Norwegian Forest was established xD.

I've had it for 1year and a half, and repeat the same room with 2 concerts: p well he gave me some good service, actually I should say they made me some good service is the first failed 4months 2months later the 2nd and 3rd + later is guaranteed 5 years instead of 2.Still Anyway Stagg has met its commitments and here is bien.je have sold after the Buying a HH but here's another histoire.Donc to start so obscure it's perfect: D