Randall Warhead
innocent.moon innocent.moon
Publié le 04/14/07 à 10:12
Warhead 300W transistor
the effects are basic and simple and the settings mess!
it is better to predict the patience to fix it but once done it breath away (even with the last studio line)

Configuration is very active on the channel distortion then it moves a little button you can hear ... settle so it's hot
is obtained easily after a good 5 hours of research of course not lol it's not easy!
the manual I have not even received, the seller lost the Avaya

Against me by ca fits perfectly, I test a lot of pedals to distos whose signature MXR Dimebag Darrell and there's nothing to dethrone the distortion of this monster
I play this with a Washburn team WE2ST Bill Lawrence XL500 got the sound is brittle and heavy
I speak not of the masses of clean, because I'm not used very often but I find it very corect also contrary to what all lemonde says but it's true that to play the dance hall must not do the above. ..

I've had six months
I like his mouth (although I well liked that the contours are colored camouflage ^ ^) I love his sound size etc ... I tried the Marchal, the Pivi Randale but it's better lol (well for my ide)
report quality price ... 2500 with the cabinet .... should not be messing around .. is super expensive!
I would do so this choice but hey .... price level the big companies do not care about the mouth of the world!