Taurus introduces the Stomp-Head 1.Black Line analog guitar amplifier with tube simulation.
Taurus Amp will be unveiling at the NAMM Show 2014 the Stomp-Head 1.Black Line, a fully analog amplifier with a tube simulation in pedal from. It has two footswitchable channels: Clean offers a real clean sound and more crunchy variant (controllable with a dedicated knob), while the Lead channel features a Drive control. Each channel has its own 3-band EQ and volume control.
- Power output: 50W
- Speaker impedance selector: 4-8-16ohm
- Auto detection speakers impedance
- 2 channels: CLEAN and LEAD
- 3 different sounds: CLEAN, CRUNCH and DRIVE
- 1 foot-switch for channel mode: CLEAN/ LEAD
- Effects loop
Here's a video preview...
To learn more about the Stomp-Head 1.Black Line go to www.taurus-amp.pl.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.