B-Band Model T35 Pre-Amp
B-Band Ltd has announced new guitar preamps for 2009.
B-Band now presents the model T35 that "bends with the economic trends," according to B-Band.
The T35 single input preamp has an LCD chromatic tuner, three-band EQ and drop-in installation, partnered with the B-Band UST 22R or 29R pickup.
Also announced is the release of the A2 dual input / output preamp for guitar.
Products mentioned are available now. For more information, visit Musikmesse 2009:
- 3.1 C66 B-Band brand pickups and preamps for acoustic guitars and double bass.
- 3.0 B70 UKKO brand drum contact mics and preamps.
Check out www.b-band.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Bsm RPA (Ritchie's Pre Amp) The BSM RPA Major model will be officially released at the Musikmesse in Frankfurt, and is a hot-rodded version of the "RPA" model.
- New Firebelly Amps FireBelly has introduced three special edition models that will be produced exclusively for distribution through music stores.
- EVH Frankenstein Humbucker Shipping The EVH Frankenstein humbucker is now shipping.