Diezel Zerrer pedal to see the light of day at Winter NAMM Show 2014.
German amp manufacturer Diezel has announced the introduction of the Zerrer at Winter NAMM this year.
The Zerrer is a two-channel pedal (CH1: Clean/Dirty, CH2: High Gain) that can be used either in front of an amp or in a loop (amp return) or as a preamp with a power amp.
Other features include:
- Send/stereo return for FX
- Compensated stereo output for direct recording
- Stereo aux for mp3 players, iPhone/iPad or Hi-Fi systems
- Headphone output
- Remote jack
- Internal power supply
More detailed info to come at Diezel’s website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.