[NAMM] Diezel Zerrer to make debut at NAMM
Diezel Zerrer pedal to see the light of day at Winter NAMM Show 2014.
German amp manufacturer Diezel has announced the introduction of the Zerrer at Winter NAMM this year.
The Zerrer is a two-channel pedal (CH1: Clean/Dirty, CH2: High Gain) that can be used either in front of an amp or in a loop (amp return) or as a preamp with a power amp.
Other features include:
- Send/stereo return for FX
- Compensated stereo output for direct recording
- Stereo aux for mp3 players, iPhone/iPad or Hi-Fi systems
- Headphone output
- Remote jack
- Internal power supply
More detailed info to come at Diezel's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Pigtronix debuts Rototron at NAMM Pigtronix Rototron rotary speaker simulation pedal set to be unveiled at NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM] Ola Englund signs with the Randall Satan Ola Englund will have the place of honneur this year at NAMM, with a new series of Washburn guitars and a Randall Signature amp head.
- [NAMM] Boss completes its ME multi-effect series The ME-80 becomes in 2014 the flagship multi-effect controller in the Boss ME Series, and the device will be showcased at NAMM next week.