Antelope Audio will be attending AES this week where they will unveil their new MP32 32-channel rackable mic preamplifier.
The Antelope Audio MP32 is a studio-grade 32-channel mic preamp in a 2U rack format, that can be remotely controlled and used in both live and studio situations. Antelope designed this preamp to complete the Orion32, a special price will be offered to users of this latter.
The MP32 retains the Class A analog mic preamplifiers from the recent Zen Studio audio interface, with individual phantom power, and four of the inputs can receive Hi-Z instrument signals.
The Antelope Audio MP32 is completed with a control software for Mac and PC, thanks to which users can remotely adjust gain levels, input types and store/recall setup presets. The software GUI features VU-meter per channel for easy monitoring.
- 32 XLR Inputs
- Hi-Z line/DI XLR inputs on channels 1-4
- 32 line outputs on 4 D-SUB25 connectors
- Individual phantom switch
- Programable gain
- USB interface for the Mac and PC-compatible control software
- Up to 65dB of gain with 1dB step adjustment
- 19” 2U rack format
The Antelope MP32 mic preamp is expected during Q4, 2014, for the US price of $2995. More info at antelopeaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.