Apogee Electronics 8-Channel Mic Preamp Module
Apogee Electronics announced the 8-Channel Mic Preamp Module for Symphony I/O is now shipping and available.
With the introduction of the 8-Channel Mic Preamp Module, Symphony I/O users now have the option to add 8 mic preamps, 4 instrument inputs, and 8 digitally assignable inserts for their Mac based recording solution.
The 8-Channel Mic Preamp Module features software control, 85 dB of gain, adjustable Soft Limit, selectable high pass filter, and an announced low noise level due to the direct connection with the analog I/O module.
8-Channel Mic Preamp Module Highlights
- Upgrades functionality of exiting Symphony I/O line inputs
- 8 Mic Preamps
- 4 Hi-Z instrument inputs
- 8 digitally assignable inserts
- 85 dB of gain
Visit Apogee for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Blue Microphones Spark Digital Blue Microphones announces Spark Digital, a condenser microphone to offer both USB and iPad connectivity.
- Audio-Technica ATM25/LE Audio-Technica unveils the ATM25/LE, a special reintroduction of A-T’s classic ATM25 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone.
- Blue Microphones Tiki Blue Mics announces Tiki, a USB mic that "focuses on desired sounds, minimizing background noise and knowing when to mute."