The Noisepad is a drum computer with samples, beats and vocals.
Realtime built-in effects such as pitch, delay, cut-off, phase, reverb and bit-crush are included. You can also upload your own samples to the custom soundbanks using iTunes.
- Sound effects: Pitch. Delay. Phase. Cut-off. Reverb. Crush
- Slider double tap: reset the effect to the off position
- Soundbanks: samples & beats are organized into multiple sets
- Cut: each sample cuts previous sample
- L/R: switch the orientation to suit left or right handed
- Tap: tap for the tempo of your effects
- Volume: set the Noisepad volume separately from the device volume
- Effects Dry / Wet: set effect strength from 0 to 100%
- Audio output: output meter
- In-App shop: download the latest samples from your favorite artists
- Background music: play a track in iTunes and make some noise on the same device
- Custom soundbank: upload your own samples using iTunes (.CAF / .WAV / .MP3 audio files, 22khz / 44khz / 48khz, stereo / mono ).
You can view here how to upload samples.
More information on Noisepad at the App Store.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Idolumic pairs TuneSmith 1.0 with Rhyme Genie 4.0 Developer Idolumic introduces free songwriting software 'TuneSmith' with version 4.0 of their dynamic rhyming dictionary Rhyme Genie.
- Teru Kamogashira Freeverb3 v2.6.4 Teru KAMOGASHIRA has updated FreeVerb3_vst to v2.6.4.
- Ueberschall Late Night Session Ueberschall has introduced Late Night Session, a new Elastik Soundbank.