The APA Juggernaut in Solo version
New-Zealand manufacturer Atlas Pro Audio announces the release of the mono version of their Juggernaut mic preamp.
The Juggernaut Solo is the single-channel version of the Juggernaut Twin rack. It has the following specifications:
- Single channel Class A discrete microphone preamplifier
- Gain range from 12 to 70dB
- Mic impedance control from 300 to 10,000 Ohms
- US custom input and output transformers, switchable Nickel or Iron option
- Additional +4dBU line input for higher gain and signal coloration
- Output -10dB pad
- Dual +4dBu parallel output (XLR)
- 48V phantom power
- Switchable DI for use with or without transformers
- FAT switch for a slight bump at around 100Hz and mid-high reduction at around 2-3kHz
- Manual Mute
- Automatic mute when switching transformers
- 19” 1U rack
- Made in New-Zealand
The Juggernaut Solo has a price of $1,499 + shipping fees. The Twin version has a price of $2,495 and an API 500 version is also available for $795. More info at http://www.atlasproaudio.com/apa.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A mini AD/DA converter on KickStarter H2 Designs has launched on KickStarter a crowdfunding campaign for the MIYO pocket AD/DA converter and audio interface.
- From Creation to Final Mix Part 2 Discover today the second part of the Avid/Puremix video series dedicated to the The Arrows music creation with producer Fab Dupont.
- 96kHz HD audio on Nimbit and StudioLive AI PreSonus announces that its StudioLive AI mixers and the Nimbit music promoting platform now supports 96kHz HD audio.