Golden Age Project Pre-73
Golden Age Project Pre-73
goldenstrummer goldenstrummer

«  It's deadly »

Published on 06/01/10 at 08:24
Pramp / DI mono, 1/2 rack format.
See the manufacturer's website for complte data sheet.
The finish is good, aa solid air.

USE

It's that easy

I use my home a UA 6176, a portion AMEK 9098 by Neve, and honestly, incredible as a stepfather can it prampli not blush, it is different, especially 610, but no less interesting or good.
I am not convinced of the utility to change anything either above (transformers, etc.), it is already very bluffing like that, a lot of thick, gain, treble and sweet low mdium quite spectacular. I use it mostly on the voice, but also the low-line (although the 6176 is a very good machine for a, the sound that comes out of the PRE 73 suits me more, leaves go through the party for 1176 compress) and the guitar amp plug.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for 2 months.
Price is duly, at the same time simply open it to see that there is not much in it HHBR /> The best purchase I have made in equipment studio Until now (I'm waiting on the approxi Goldenage site to order another one ...)