Grace Design will debut at NAMM 2015 the new Felix two-channel mic and instrument preamp pedal.
Felix is designed for musicians who need to preamp acoustic string instruments and vocalists in studio or on stage.
- 2 channels that can be blended on the output
- M101-style “transimpedance" microphone preamp without any condenser in the signal path
- 48V Phantom power
- 12V mic input on channel 2
- Isolated DI outputs with transformers (XLR)
- XLR and jack inputs
- Tuner, Footswitch and Amps 1/4” outputs
- 1/4” inserts for external effects
- 3-band EQ per channel: hi and low shelf and parametric mids with 70–640 Hz or 655 Hz – 6 kHz ranges
- Sweepable high-pass filter on each channel at 20 Hz – 1 kHz, can be set to Notch
- A/B footswitch to either use multiple instruments or solo pickups
- Mute/Tune footswitch connected to the tuner output
- Main 10dB boost footswitch
- Configurable DI outputs: mic or channel 1 on Ch 1 / mix or channel 2 on Ch 2
- Phase reverse, mid frequency range select, HPF/Notch, 12V and A/B remore switches
- Impedance switch per channel: 10k, 1M or 10M on channel 1 / 332k, 1M or 20M on channel 2
- 1/8” headphone output, active when Felix is muted
- Universal 100 – 240V AC power supply with IEC cable
- Can be mounted onto a mic stand
Felix is manufactured in Lyon, USA. It will be available in April, no information about its price. Visit www.gracedesign.com for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.