M-Audio Audio Buddy
lapiculteur lapiculteur
Published on 01/05/12 at 15:47
everything has been said

ditto

I wanted to try it to see if there was a difference with the pre amp I was using (ULTRAGAIN, 100 and 200 mic and a tube TubePre art)
I find it very clean, it's weird there is a button to adjust the way and no master. otherwise, it's simple, it works well and it's true no breath. on the other hand I can say that contrary to what I have or I have to put a studio microphone gain in three quarts to have enough volume.

I find good is that it has two inputs that can be run simultaneously. I bought it secondhand, but 40 euros for the same price you can also purchase a Behringer ULTRAGAIN PRO with 2200 mic as two simultaneous inputs and I confess that for the voice I prefer. According to the tastes, colors ...
if not what is good is that it is very small and portable, solid and well made.
I do not buy another.