Sound Skulptor launches the MP 5.12 preamp
Sound Skulptor announces the availability of its new DIY MP5.12 mic preamp, which uses a discrete op-amp and has a Lunchbox format.
The Sound Skulptor MP 5.12 mic pream is designed to reproduce the LA sound of 1970's american mixers.
- Discrete SK25 op-amp in Class A
- Original Cinemag transformers on input and output
- Variable output pad
- 70db gain
- FET DI input, relay switched, the signal passes through the input transformer
- Lunchbox format
The Sound Skulptor MP 5.12 is available as a full kit for 275€ exc. VAT or assembled for 399€ exc. VAT. Visit www.soundskulptor.com for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Phoenix Audio N90DRC/500 compressor and gate Phoenix Audio is about to launch its new 500 series N90DRC/500 compressor and gate module.
- Standard Audio is working on Stretch Standard Audio is currently testing their newest 500 Series module called Stretch dedicated to Dolby noise reduction.
- DW Drums introduces the Moon Mic for kick drums DW Drums unveils the Moon Mic, a new microphone system designed for capturing the sound of kick drums on stage or in studio.