Create an account

or

Thread signal route nightmare!

• 2 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 0 follower
1 signal route nightmare!
Please can someone help me.

Ok, basically - what is the best way to signal route a singer so that they can hear reverb on their headphones but the signal being routed to my computer and into my sequencer (logic 6) through the Motu is dry?

I have my Lexicon connected from my mixers Aux send output to the left mono input on the unit and from the left and right outputs of the unit to Aux return 1 left and right.

I have my microphone connected in channel one on the desk with the aux on that channel set at unity - Aux send 1 is also set at unity. My Motu 828 mkII is fed into channels 15/16.

The control outs on my Mackie feed my powered monitors and subwoofer. my Main outs go into my Motu.

Also how may I use the desk to send a wet signal into logic - rather than using plug-in based effects.

Cheers.

Guy.
The best way would be to use the direct out of the mixer channel if you have direct outs on the Mackie taht is. Inserts can sometimes be used as direct outs.
Then you could plug the Lexicon in aux and have a dry signal to the MOTU and a wet signal in the headphoes.
Thanks Gawain.

I will apply this info and get it right!

Guy.