RME Ships HDSPe AIO PCI Card
RME is now shipping HDSPe AIO, its new 38-Channel 192 kHz Multiformat PCI Express Card.
The HDSPe AIO is described as a versatile PCI express audio interface featuring:
- 1 x analog I/O
- 1 x AES/EBU I/O
- 1 x S/PDIF I/O
- 1 x ADAT I/O
- 1 x MIDI I/O
- and one headphones output
The Advanced-Input-Output interface features 192 kHz AD- and DA-converters, with up to 116 dB signal to noise ratio. All 18 inputs and 20 outputs can be used simultaneously. Four additional analog I/Os, an eight-channel TDIF I/O and a Word Clock I/O can easily be added by optional expansion boards.
The HDSPe AIO ships in a basic version with unbalanced analog RCA/phono breakout cables. An analog breakout cable with balanced XLR is optional available.
- DIGICheck for Mac and Windows: Spectral Analyser, professional level meter for 2, 8, or 38 channels, Vector Audio Scope, Global Record (Win only), Surround Scope, various other audio analysis tools.
- Drivers: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/64/7 (full ASIO multi-client operation of WDM, GSIF 2.0 and ASIO 2.0), Mac OS X Intel (Core Audio and Core MIDI).
For further information and more technical details, visit: www.rme-audio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- HALion Symphonic Orchestra Update Steinberg has announced a new update for its HALion Symphonic Orchestra VST instrument that provides support for 64-bit editions of Windows Vista, as well as new ‘light’ programs for customers using 32-bit versions of Windows.
- SDX Expansion Pack NY Studio Legacy Series Vol. 2 The first SDX expansion pack dedicated to Superior Drummer 2.0, Vol.2 of the NY Studio Legacy Series, contains sample recordings from two New York Studios - Hit Factory NY and Allaire Studios.
- Producer Loops White Papoo Liquid Breaks Volume 1 White Papoo Liquid Breaks Volume 1 is a breakbeat producer's drum construction tool.