Stagg KXS-A7
Stagg KXS-A7

Stand & Rack from Stagg belonging to the KXS series.

Amduskias Amduskias
Publié le 11/12/09 à 08:42
Keyboard stand with height adjustment by gear.

- For how long have you been using it?
I have been using ... a year and a half. Only at home in home-environment stud.
I asked a Studiologic 990XP above my piano to work with The Grand.

- Did you try many other models before getting this one?
We offered it to me: I could not make comparisons

- What thing do you like most/least about it?
One might think that there is nothing to say about a keyboard stand. Well yes. On fortissimos it bounces in all directions, do not have seasickness to find where we will put his fingers! Attention, when I say that it moves, it moves several inches! My piano teacher deems it unplayable, I myself am made. At the same time, when we know the price it costs this stand, we can not expect a rock inert and unflappable.
Otherwise, the rest that fills his office: it keeps the keyboard height. Nothing transcendent, what ...

- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?
With experience, I would take a stand more sturdy. Even if we put the price (which is too often the case)