Stagg MRS-A12U
Stagg MRS-A12U
Jeremy R Jeremy R
Publié le 08/22/06 à 15:27
I have for several months, there are a lot of stuff above and arsiste. It's great practice home studio. It can be tilted, it can be horizontal (good for table mix) or nearly vertical. At home it's more enjoyable lgrement inclined to manipulate the machines.

J'hsiterais fill it with deep racks trs heavy (like old analog modules), but I think tration supports a total load of 60 kg. I think I got lucky at the price ... He cot 26 euros. I fell short of screws (there were only 24 with I think), a screw rapprovisionnement expressment sold by Stagg for their racks cot me less than 1 euro!

Hsiter again without a choice. I achter a deuxime if ncessaire. For example, to a mixer.