Aria Pro II RS-850
Aria Pro II RS-850
Le guitariste pacifique Le guitariste pacifique
Publié le 04/19/02 à 09:36
It was made in America, 24 frets, 3 pickups of good quality, 1 bass, 1 slave, 1 treble. Wilkinson bridge type.
3 selectors microphone, 2 tone, 1 volume (Guitar force, so great equalizer of opportunity).
The handle is classic

The handle is very nice, access to acute is convenient but not too lorsquel'on sits. The weight is resonable, it is not heavy, the shape is nice, it fits all styles. The sound is great, I play in a metal band and I'm told I have a very good sound too, I'm the blues with my father and I go out of sonclairs, crunchy extras!

For metal genius, the same rock, blues do not talk, it is huge! Sound possibilities blazing alone clean sounds I cover a large part of what I do. I play on a Boss GT-6 amp and a drum and Vantage have very good sound anyway. I do not hate the sound of my guitar, I play more I learn to find more sounds correct and I like it!

I use it for 6 months, what I like most is its enormous sonic possibilities!
I essazyé lot of models and this one I was amazed by his ability to sound.
The price is very decent (3000F), the quality of the instrument for this guitar occasions that the passage 20 years ...
With the experience I keep this guitar is on !!!!!